For jewelry packaging boxes, it not only has the function of protecting the product and conveying the image of the product, but also has the function of improving the grade and added value of jewelry.
In order to quickly attract consumers’ attention, we need to work hard not only on jewelry design, but also constantly try new methods on packaging box design. So how can we quickly attract consumers’ attention?
The packaging design of jewelry boxes, the most basic thing is to consider its structural design, which is its most basic structure.
When designing the structure of jewelry packaging boxes, you need to consider:
(1) The grade positioning of jewelry mainly involves the shape design and material selection of jewelry boxes. In the jewelry packaging of the same grade, it should be ensured that the selected materials are the most economical and environmentally friendly;
(2) Characteristics and accessories of jewelry, mainly involving jewelry box design and lining selection, etc.;
(3) Meet the basic requirements of packaging;
(4) Corresponding packaging tests to ensure that the packaging has a certain strength and is sufficient to protect the jewelry inside;
(5) Try to use mechanized or semi-mechanized production of jewelry packaging boxes.
- Material selection
For jewelry boxes, the most common packaging method is the top and bottom cover.
For the design of the cover, the most taboo is the inward depression of the cover and the bottom of the box. Therefore, when selecting materials, attention should be paid to the stiffness of the materials used for the cover and the bottom of the box. Usually, the materials that can be selected include gray board and fiberboard.
Due to the difference of each material, the corresponding size and specifications will also be different.
- Situational design
With the increasingly fierce competition in jewelry, the design size of jewelry boxes needs to pay more attention to catering to consumers’ consumption needs and habits, and flexibly adjust according to the usage scenarios, which has become a new trend in jewelry box design.
For the design of jewelry boxes, it should not only provide a variety of packaging solutions of different sizes that are more considerate of consumer experience, but also consider the matching degree of packaging size and convenience and comfort for consumers.